In 2014, re-purposing construction began on the former New York Dock Company building at 160 Imlay Street. The building was built in 1910 as one of the first cast-in-place concrete structures designed as a warehouse for cargo shipped in and out of the Atlantic Basin. The interior of the building has been completely reimaged as modern living spaces, but features such as 12 to 16 foot high ceilings will remain.
The developer of the project is Estate Four. The building's website is 160imlay.com